Inspired by the richness and longevity of old-school saddlery, the luxe, Harness Leather Tote is the foundation of our Heritage Collection. Features a simple, timeless design to showcase the beauty of the leather. Handcrafted with traditional leatherworking techniques and a meticulous attention to detail – like raw edges hand burnished with organic beeswax.
Harness leather is traditionally worn by the horse in areas closer in proximity to sweat than bridle leather. In fact, Harness leather is English Bridle leather that has been hot stuffed with even more waxes, oils and tallows during the tanning process. It has a soft, semi-gloss surface that is flexible and smooth to the touch. It is the strongest, most durable and weather resistant leather. If well cared for, Harness leather is made to last decades and grows more beautiful with age.
Everyday heirloom bags handcrafted for life. To covet or share, create your own legacy.
- Large Tote: 18”W x 13”H x 4”D | Medium Tote: 16”W x 13”H x 4”D
- Dimensions Taper Inward Towards Bottom of Bag
- Harness Leather Straps – Strap Drop: 9”
- Handcrafted with Leather Thick Enough to Stand Up
- Raw Edges Hand Burnished with Organic Beeswax
- Semi-Gloss Finish
- Unlined, Natural Interior with Slip Pocket
- No Hardware Design
- Premium, Vegetable-Tanned Harness Leather from the Most Prestigious, Historic Tannery in USA
- One-Cut Leather Style (No Bottom Seams)
- Most Weather Resistant
- Made in USA