Spice up your trail ride or wrap yourself up in this traditional, hand-woven blanket with a modern twist. Blanket roll features a VegTan leather gravity strap with solid-brass equestrian D-rings. Vegetable-tanned leather edges undergo a 7-step finishing process before they are hand burnished and sealed with organic beeswax.
The most desirable trait of nude VegTan leather is that it is left undyed and unfinished. Yet, it still has the fine properties of bridle leather although not weather resistant. Leather connoisseurs love VegTan because it will reflect the patina of your life – by changing color from a pale white to suntan to the coveted medium amber-brown tone – from daily use and exposure to the sun.
Bridle Leather Strap Color Options include: Black, Rein Brown, and English Tan. Plus, Nude Vegtan (as shown) which will patina to a medium amber-brown color over time.
- Blanket Size: 82”H x 58”W
- 70% Acrylic, 30% Cotton
- Strap Size: 1"W X 73"L
- Solid-Brass Equestrian Fittings
- Raw Edges Hand Burnished with Organic Beeswax
- Bridle Leather Strap Color Options: Black, Rein Brown, English Tan. Plus, Nude VegTan which will Patina to a Medium Amber-Brown Color Over Time
- Premium, Natural Vegetable-Tanned Leather from the Most Prestigious, Historic Tannery in USA
- Bridle Leather is Weather Resistant
- Nude VegTan Leather is Unfinished & Not Weather Resistant
- Handwoven Blankets will have Slight Variations
- Machine Wash Blanket Separately in Cold Water and Hang Dry
- Made in USA