It will be easy to keep track of your keys with this sleek, VegTan leather keychain featuring a solid-brass equestrian halter snap. The elegant design also includes a solid-brass equestrian D-ring and modern, flat keyring. Vegetable-tanned leather edges undergo a 7-step finishing process before they are hand burnished and sealed with organic beeswax. Handcrafted to outlast the barn.
The most desirable trait of nude VegTan leather is that it is left undyed and unfinished. Yet, it still has the fine properties of bridle leather although not weather resistant. Leather connoisseurs love VegTan because it will reflect the patina of your life – by changing color from a pale white to suntan to the coveted medium amber brown tone – from daily use and exposure to the sun.
- Small 6”H x 3/4”W | Large: 6”H x 1”W
- Solid-Brass Equestrian Fittings & Flat Keyring
- Raw Edges Hand Burnished with Organic Beeswax
- Nude, Unfinished VegTan Leather will Patina to a Medium Amber Brown Color Over Time
- Premium, Natural Vegetable-Tanned Leather from the Most Prestigious, Historic Tannery in USA
- Not Weather Resistant
- Made in USA