Inspired by the richness and longevity of old-school saddlery, the luxe, English Bridle Leather Tote is the foundation of our Heritage Collection. Features a simple, timeless design to showcase the beauty of the leather. Handcrafted with traditional leatherworking techniques and a meticulous attention to detail – like raw edges hand burnished with organic beeswax.
English Bridle leather has a flawless, matte surface that is flexible and smooth to the touch. Yet, strong, durable, and weather resistant. If well cared for, English Bridle is made to last decades and grows more beautiful with age.
Everyday heirloom bags handcrafted for life. To covet or share, create your own legacy.
- Large Tote: 18”W x 13”H x 4”D | Medium Tote: 16”W x 13”H x 4”D
- Dimensions Taper Inward Towards Bottom of Bag
- Bridle Leather Straps – Strap Drop: 9”
- Handcrafted with Leather Thick Enough to Stand Up
- Raw Edges Hand Burnished with Organic Beeswax
- Matte Finish
- Unlined, Natural Interior with Slip Pocket
- No Hardware Design
- Premium, Vegetable-Tanned English Bridle Leather from the Most Prestigious, Historic Tannery in the USA
- One-Cut Leather Style (No Bottom Seams)
- Weather Resistant
- Made in USA